Frequently Asked Questions
If you cannot find an answer to your question in our FAQ, you can always contact us and we will be with you shortly.
We have imported Mimosa from many different areas to find out which is the best, we’ve finally settled with a local farmer from the north of Brazil and an amazing agriculturist from Oaxaca (Mexico), who are only supplying the highest Quality Mimosa Root Bark. These people are so dedicated to their work and to Mimosa culture, that we cannot be happier to offer you Mimosa Hostilis root bark harvested by their caring hands.
Our fresh harvest Guarantee works as follows:
- High product rotation
Here at Mimosahostilisroots we make sure to have a very high rotation of our Mimosa Hostilis stock. We harvest exactly the right amount to get us through the month. This allows us to get the bark shipped out to you just shortly after the harvest, drying, and milling process. Thus making sure that all valuable ingredients in the bark are being properly preserved.
- Proper storage and packaging
The bark is stored in a humidity-controlled environment to prevent it from getting damp, right after the milling process the bark gets packed in airtight bags to prevent the bark from being exposed to moisture or other containments.
- Buy the product
Please buy the product to convince yourself of the outstanding quality and properties that our Mimosa Hostilis inner root bark has to offer. You will not regret!
Check here our Brazilian powdered Mimosa
And here our Mexican variant
- Not fresh enough?
We will gladly send you a replacement at no extra charges. We truly stand behind our product and would like our costumers to be happy!
You can expect your order to be packed in a mailbox, envelope, or a bigger box with no reference to our website. Only carrying the obligatory things as addressee and sender. Basically, it is just a very normal parcel which will draw no attention.
We ship our products in an envelope via USPS 1st class, which means 12 hours to 24 hours within the USA and always with a tracking number. International orders can take 1 to 2 business days with a tracking number. We try to ship all orders the same day they are received if payment clears by late afternoon; otherwise, we ship it the following day. Therefore, allow for at least 12 hours to receive your product in the US after your place your order.
YES, we do ship mimosa to the US! in fact we sometimes even have our stock located domestically in the US, Mimosahostilisroots is becoming a real US vendor! We have many returning customers from the United States. Shipping is very reliable secure and quick. Our costumers really praise us because our reliable shipping.
Yes, we have been sending Mimosa root bark to the UK with great success. The post-Brexit delivery method is set up and working with no issues. We have a lot of UK customers using our natural dyes 😃
Our European customers can make use of DPD service points to have their order delivered to one of the Pickup points. ccordion Content
Of course, it is possible to pick up an order at our base in California and in Netherlands. You will have to make your order online. Pick-up can only be done by appointment.
Of course we will fully reship your initial order at zero charges! We want all our costumers to have a great experience with us, we personally make sure that every customer of Mimosahostilisroots.com receives their beloved Mimosa Hostilis at all times! If you think that your shipment got lost, simply contact us
During the ordering process, you can choose the payment option which suits you best. We accept almost all common online payment options.
Buy with confidence. You can return the product for any reason as long as you have not tampered with it, and do so within 30 days after purchase. You are responsible for the cost of shipping the product back to us.
Don’t worry, we can handle this.
- If you spotted a mistake or mistype, please let us know ASAP via email or phone. Before the order is shipped, we can change your address right away.
- After your order has been shipped out, unfortunately, we cannot change or re-route the shipping address (for DPD shipments different rules apply, they can be re-routed).
- We will reship your order free of charge as soon as the tracking shows that it is returned to the sender. Refund is also possible, excluding shipping costs.
- Same rules apply if you moved while package was in transit, or in a case of force majeure.
Can I do something in between?
- We advise to keep an eye on the tracking. You can call your post office before the package arrives to notify them that it’s your package, so they can hold it at the post office. Or ask them to forward the package to your new address. Postal services do not charge for their forwarding service.
- If you know the people at the address on your order you can contact them and ask to either refuse the package or to collect it from them after the delivery.
We are always there to assist you and provide the best solution in every particular case.
Providing quality Mimosa Hostilis root bark since 2019
We’re committed to providing you with the highest quality product on the market and offer stellar customer service